Rules & Policies
Wildwood Naturist’s Resort is a family oriented nudist resort. It is important to be considerate of the rights, safety, comfort, and anonymity of others in addition to complying with all
national, state, and local laws. To ensure each person enjoys the pleasures of the resort the following policies will be enforced.
- This is a nudist facility. Nudity is required in the pool and spa. Clothing is only allowed when the weather or personal health dictate. For your
protection and that of others, please sit or lie on your personal towel at all nude times.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in moderation. Public intoxication is not tolerated.
- Overt sexual activity, obscene or vulgar language, or sexual harassment is not tolerated.
- Firearms, fireworks, or illegal drugs are not allowed on premises.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH and vehicles must stay on roadways.
- Video or photography is forbidden without the prior approval of the management and the subject(s) being videoed or photographed.
- Earphones are required for personal music in public areas.
- Parents and Guardians are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children at ALL times. No child may be left unsupervised on Wildwood
property. Curfew for under 18s is 10:00 PM and no children are permitted at the dances. Children under 12 must have a parent or guardian with them at all times when in the clubhouse area. Children may use
the spa ONLY when accompanied by a parent.
- Shower with soap before entering the pool or spa.
- No smoking, eating, or drinking in the pool or spa. No glass containers on the pool/spa deck.
- No pets in public areas from 5:00 PM Friday through 5:00 PM Sunday. Pets must be leashed during same times. Pets must be supervised and under
owner’s control at ALL times. Pick up after your pets.
- Dispose of smoking material and trash in appropriate containers. No open fires permitted.
- No body jewelry in the genital area.
- Guests and Members staying overnight on property must be in RV or tent camping areas.
- Except for club-sanctioned events, quiet time is 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM Sunday thru Thursday and Midnight to 9:00 AM on weekends.
- Any motorized vehicle (including golf carts) may only be operated by licensed drivers.
As a private resort serving only its members and invited guests, Wildwood management reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove from the resort anyone whose presence they feel would not be
in the best interest of the club. Any cancellation of member or guest privileges due to rules violations will result in no refund of any kind.
The management of Wildwood respects your right to privacy and will keep all information about members and guests confidential.